Yellow Pages Top of List is designed to drive more consumers to advertiser listings by boosting their listing to the top of YPOL search results across both mobile & desktop.
Advertisers can also purchase the TOL Product in the surrounding post code areas, enabling them to expand their reach. Advertisers are required to have core listings of a Network or Network Professional Plus before a Top of List can be added in the same area.
Be at the top of the list above your direct competitors
Purchase the product in surrounding postcode areas to help expand your business.
Be at the top across any device that Yellow Pages is viewed on
TOL generates better quality leads, increases traffic and looks less like a paid ad on Google
Customers can buy into the areas they need to target, or can choose to buy during the lows of the season to boost advertising, and can remove this when there is enough business coming through the door.
No matter what device consumers are using when searching Yellow Pages to find a business or service, your ad will look great.
1. Minimum Periods apply. For Top of List, the Minimum Period is 12 months.
2. After the Minimum Period, your Product will continue to be supplied at the latest price until cancelled.
3. Set up fees are non-refundable.
4. Top of List can only be purchased together with a Yellow Page Professional or Professional Plus Product. If you cancel the primary Yellow Pages product which is linked to your Top of List, the Top of List will be cancelled also. Ask us for more details.
5. You’re responsible for notifying us if you change your contact details.
6. Need to make changes to content of your ad? Changes to Yellow Pages Digital Products can be made anytime, just get in touch.
7. You can cancel at any time in writing or by phoning us and we’ll action it within 14 days. Cancellation fees apply if you cancel during the Minimum Period. If you cancel the Yellow Pages Product which his linked to your Top of List, the Top of List will be cancelled also. Cancellation fees will apply to any Product which is cancelled during the Minimum Period.