Every customer should expect good service.
That’s why we have a Customer Service Commitment to help make sure we meet your expectations every time you deal with us. Every Sensis employee you talk to is committed to these seven customer service principles.
Here’s what you can expect
- We’ll recommend products and services suited to your business
- We’ll take the time to explain the recommended solution and its price
- We’ll make sure you clearly understand what you’re agreeing to, including the minimum commitment period, ongoing charges and costs associated with early cancellation
- We’ll let you know how long it will take to set up and fulfil your solution. And we’ll commit to that timeframe
- We’ll do our best to get it right the first time
- We’ll respond to you within one business day
- If we can’t resolve your query on the first call or email, we’ll explain the process, give you an idea of when you can expect things to be fixed and let you know how we’ll keep you up to date.
What if we fall short?
While we are committed to deliver the service you expect, we may not always get things right.
If you’re unhappy with our service we want to fix it. When things haven’t gone to plan, resolving your issue is our priority. In this case, please contact your Sensis representative directly or call our Customer Service Centre on 132378 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
What if we still don’t meet our Service Commitment?
If you’ve gone through our normal service channels and you believe the experience doesn't match our Customer Service Commitment, then we want to hear from you.
Please use the form below to give us a rundown of what’s happened and your contact details. This form goes directly to our Priority Customer Service team who will contact you within one business day to sort things out.
We’re always looking for better ways
Like the rhyme goes, we’ll never let it rest until our good is better and our better best. At Sensis, we’re all about continuous improvement and regular reviews of our service standards and practices. Your feedback helps us find better ways to work with you and develop products that better suit your needs.