That’s a lot of customers who could be clicking on your business.
Our social media experts can help you leverage Facebook’s growing Australian audience to target customers interested in your products and services with Social Ads.
There’s no doubt about it, as social media continues to grow, the smartest businesses are snapping up Social Ads.
*Sensis Social Media Report 2015
Our Social Media experts help guide, structure and optimise your advertising campaign
We’ll track your performance, then boost it with insights to get more customers clicking
Your campaign is monitored to ensure you’re getting the most out of your campaign
We’ll ensure you’re reaching relevant new customers and maximising your campaign efficiency
Reach new customers wherever they are engaging on social media
Leverage social media to gain a competitive advantage and grow your business
1. Minimum Periods apply. For most Sensis Social Ads products, the Minimum Period is 6 months.
2. After the Minimum Period, your product will continue to be supplied at the latest price until cancelled.
3. Set-up fees are non-refundable.
4. You’re responsible for notifying us if you change your contact details.
5. Want to discuss your search engine marketing program? We’re here to help, so just get in touch.
6. You can cancel at any time in writing or by phoning us and we’ll action it within 14 days. Cancellation fees apply if you cancel during the Minimum Period.
Your ads will be on Facebook. But not just anyone’s Facebook – we’ll place you on the pages of customers who are likely to be interested in your product or service. You’ll be on their desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
No. We create, place and manage Facebook ads that link to your business website. Your usual Facebook updates and responses are still your ball game.
We can show you what they look like, but if you’re an admin of your page (or ‘Like’ it), they probably won’t show up in your feed. That’s because Facebook can tell you’re not a potential customer. Instead the ads will appear in the feeds of those most likely to be interested in buying. Clever.