Quality service is important to you and your customers and it’s important to us too.
The Sensis ‘Customer Commitment’ is our public statement about what customers can expect every time they deal with us.
From product development to after-sales service and care, our ‘Customer Commitment’ will ensure the customer is at the forefront of how we think and operate.
We are committing to our customers that:
- We’ll recommend products and services suited to their business.
- We’ll take the time to explain the recommended solution and its price.
- We’ll make sure they clearly understand what they’re agreeing to, including the minimum commitment period, ongoing charges and costs associated with early cancellation.
- We’ll let them know how long it will take to set up and fulfil their solution; and we’ll commit to that timeframe.
- We’ll do our best to get it right the first time.
- We’ll respond to your call, email or social media post within one business day.
- If we can’t resolve their query on the first call or email, we’ll explain the process, give them an idea of when they can expect things to be fixed and let them know how we’ll keep them up to date.
The Customer Commitment also lets customers know what we’ll do when we fall short of their expectations (and our expectations) and how we will manage their concerns through to a satisfactory resolution.
In the first instance we suggest they contact their usual sales rep or the Customer Service Centre. If after doing that they are still unhappy they can complete the enquiry form which will be forwarded to the Priority Customer Service team within the Care group who will then address the issue.
And we let them know that we are committed to ongoing improvement; that we will continually review our products and services to make sure they are always doing the best job we can.
We’re committing to this to make sure our customers have a great experience every time they deal with Sensis.