- We post jobs on social, our website, and advertisers like Seek. We also send out job mail. You can then apply through our system via the ad –simply click through. (Just make sure you have the right to work in Australia).
- Once we’ve received your application online, we’ll take a look to make sure your skills are a fit.
- If your application is what we’re looking for, we’ll be in touch to set up a phone chat. If we don’t feel it’s the job for you, we’ll let you know with an email.
- Once we know you a little better, we’ll schedule a time to introduce you to our hiring managers. This could be a face-to-face meeting or a scheduled call. Depending on the role, there might be more interviews. We’ll keep you in the loop at all times.
- If you’re successful, congratulations! Our recruitment team will look after your reference and ID checks. Once you have the all-clear, you’ll receive your contract.
To find an exciting new role for your career, click here.
Got questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.
What else do I need to know?
To work with Sensis, you must be an Australian resident or citizen – or have the right to work in Australia. We’ll need evidence of this before your start date. Take a look at the form below for the full details.
Depending on the role you’re applying for, Sensis might also complete an education, qualification, background or police check.